In this episode, we consider the importance of consistency from cave-person days to our present day. How does consistency frame the way we see others and how they see us? Bob shares his thoughts on this critical topic. Then in our interview segment, we’ll hear from successful entrepreneur and performance expert Joe Calloway, a man who holds consistency as a core value of any high-performing business or successful individual. We’ll find out why. Powerful lessons from Joe!
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Consistency is a large part of the success of any franchise (perhaps even more important than quality).
- Dr. Robert Cialdini, in his book Influence: Science and Practice, says that we desire consistency in others, but also have a need to appear (and be) consistent ourselves.
- The more consistent you are, the more you’ll be liked and trusted.
- When you combine consistency with excellence, you communicate exceptional value.
Interview with Joe Calloway
- Why Joe is rarely impressed by “WOW! experiences.”
- The importance of the “three things” in upping your performance.
- Consistency of performance is your brand builder.
- Magnetic: The Art of Attracting Business by Joe Calloway
- Influence: Science and Practice by Robert Cialdini