How advisable is it to say yes before we might feel we’re READY to say yes? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll speak with Tricia Brouk and discover why saying YES is so often a very powerful success strategy. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- An inspiring quote from Richard Branson on seizing opportunities.
- What it means to have a “bias toward action.”
- Examples of taking action (before knowing) from a successful restaurateur and a television sports anchor.
Interview with Tricia Brouk
- What can happen when you say YES.
- When Tricia first realized the power of saying YES.
- How to deal with the fear of saying YES.
- Why it’s important to put the work in and do your homework after saying YES.
- A situation when saying YES backfired.
- When to say YES, and when to say NO.
- How to frame a NO.
- How Tricia’s “The Big Talk” podcast is making a difference.
- Tricia’s new project, “Mothers and Daughters.”
Click to Tweet
Discover why saying #YES is a powerful strategy for business #success. @YourBigTalkNYC Click To Tweet
Choreographer and producer Tricia Brouk shares how to manage your #fear after saying #YES to big… Click To Tweet
Sometimes you must say NO in order to say #YES to yourself. @YourBigTalkNYC #success Click To Tweet
- The Big Talk Podcast
- The Extraordinary Power of Collaboration (Inc. Magazine feature)
- Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
- Connect with The Big Talk on Facebook
- Connect with Tricia on LinkedIn