It seems obvious that we should allow ourselves to receive what we have earned by providing value to the marketplace. Yet when it doesn’t happen as we expect, we must ask ourselves the question, “Am I open to letting it in?” Bob discusses this question in our Thought of the Day. And in today’s interview segment, we’ll hear from Randy Gage, a man who lives a life of abundance like few others. He’ll share with us some of the lies about prosperity and how to overcome them. That and more on this episode!
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Breathing out is giving, and breathing in is receiving. They are two sides of the same coin and must work together.
- Every giving is made possible only because it’s also a receiving.
- If you’re focused on giving value to others, you have earned the right to receive–not the entitlement, but the right.
- If you’re not allowing yourself to receive from others, it is probably for one of two reasons: 1) You’re not aware of your unhealthy relationship with money, or 2) You don’t feel you are worthy to receive from others.
Interview with Randy Gage
7 Dangerous Beliefs About Prosperity:
- It is spiritual to be poor.
- It’s spiritual to suffer.
- Money is finite.
- You have a right to an education, job, or home.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness.
- Rich people only think about money.
- I’m not worthy.
- The 7 Biggest Lies of Prosperity (video)
- Mad Genius: A Manifest for Entrepreneurs
- Randy Gage’s Prosperity Blog
- Randy Gage’s Prosperity TV (YouTube)
- Randy Gage on Periscope