As important as it is to delegate, it’s just as important not to … abdicate. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, small business authority Rieva Lesonsky shares how we can avoid several common entrepreneurial road bumps with some great small business HACKS! That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A well-known saying in leadership circles: delegate, don’t abdicate.
- Why ignoring this advice in my early business life came back to bite me.
- How my business partner, Kathy Tagenel, is terrific in the areas where I’m lacking and keeps me involved.
Interview with Rieva Lesonsky
- The impact of current technology on business.
- Whether it is easier to fail in business since it is easier to start one today.
- The areas of running a business most business owners struggle with.
- Why profits matter more than sales.
- Why your business needs to optimize for newer technologies such as mobile web pages and voice search.
- The importance of setting the right environment, space and permission for brainstorming.
- How to claim your local listings.
- How to get a celebrity endorsement for your business.
Click to Tweet
If you are not using #tech, you are going to lose out to your competitors because you know they are. @Rieva #business Click To Tweet
Today it is easier to reach more #customers, but you are also fighting way more competitors to do it. @Rieva #business Click To Tweet
There are no bad ideas in a #brainstorming meeting. There are just those you will adopt, and those you will ignore. @Rieva Click To Tweet
- Small Business Hacks: 100 Shortcuts to Success by Rieva Lesonsky and Barry Moltz
- Rieva’s Blog
- Follow Rieva on Twitter
- Connect with Rieva on Facebook
- Connect with Rieva on LinkedIn
- Pre-order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- Go-Giver Beyond The MasterMind Retreat
- The Go-Giver Leader
- How to Post a Review