Plainly and simply, anger is one of the most destructive character traits there is. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. In the second segment, we’ll look at a very effective method of overcoming it once and for all.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The importance of being the master of your emotions—not their servant.
- Practical steps to dealing with the anger that has you in its control.
- Why ignoring your weaknesses and just focusing only on your strengths is not always good advice.
- How to retrain your brain to go from negatively reacting in anger to responding positively and constructively.
- A mental game you can play that will increase your motivation to release anger and move right into calm and self-control.
- How to use a version of Ben’s Franklin’s self-improvement system to overcome anger issues in your life.
- The positive results that come when you move from being an angry person to one who looks at life with a lot more gratitude and joy.
- That you cannot feel angry and grateful at the same time.
Click to Tweet
Your #emotions should be working for you, not you working for them. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet
Discover how to use a version of Ben’s Franklin’s self-improvement system to overcome #anger issues in your life. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet
We decide whether we're going to live in #gratitude or live in #anger. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet