Do relationships in business still matter? More than ever! We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll hear from Ali Reda, a record-breaking, amazing sales professional who will tell you how he did it. Hint… relationships! That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why I disagree with one author’s premise that in selling, relationship builders are too concerned with the relationship to bring up something that is uncomfortable.
- The connection between a deep relationship and credibility.
- Why there is no natural correlation between a relationship-building salesperson and one who will challenge the client if it’s in the client’s best interest.
Interview with Ali Reda
- How Ali went from a warehouse, to automotive sales, to automotive sales superstardom.
- Why everyone in sales must ask themselves, “Why do customers buy from you?”
- The importance of believing in yourself and what is possible.
- Why you must focus on helping people rather than making money. Money is the result.
- Why Ali doesn’t focus on social media, but on building relationships in his community.
- The power of showing up with good intentions, and being a proactive resource.
- Ali’s process for finding the gaps of productivity in his day to become more efficient.
- How Ali engages with people and makes his presence felt wherever he goes.
Click to Tweet
Money is a byproduct of your success. — Ali Reda Click To Tweet
You can sell a certain amount of cars being focused on the numbers, but to get to the ultra high sales, it can’t be ABOUT the numbers but about the people you are serving. — Ali Reda Click To Tweet
Think about (focus on) the customers and the numbers will take care of themselves. — Ali Reda Click To Tweet
- How to Sell 100 Cars a Month by Ali Reda and Damian Boudreaux
- Connect with Ali on Facebook