Do you look at selling in a way that is counterproductive to your success? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll explore why Christine Schlonski doesn’t believe in a hard sell, but rather a “heart” sell. But what exactly is a “heart” sell? We’ll certainly find out. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The reason why – if you think of selling as “yucky”…it’s most likely hurting your business.
- What sales truly is: discovering what the other person wants, needs, and desires, and helping them to get it.
- What you’re really giving to your prospective customer when you are selling.
Interview with Christine Schlonski
- Christine’s sales journey, and why she had to come to grips with loving sales.
- How Christine overcame the fear of selling.
- Christine’s advice to salespeople who don’t enjoy selling.
- The importance of conversations in the sales process.
- How to connect your head and heart when selling.
- Christine’s credo: Stop JUST dreaming. Act NOW!
Click to Tweet
#Sales is all about coming from a place of love. @newsalesmindset Click To Tweet
Stop JUST Dreaming. Act NOW. @newsalesmindset #sales #success Click To Tweet
On this episode, the great @newsalesmindset reveals how to #sell from the #heart. Click To Tweet
- Heart Sells! Podcast
- Christine’s Blog
- Sales Journaling Success (Free Course)
- Christine’s Empowerment Notes
- Connect with Christine on Facebook
- Connect with Christine on LinkedIn
- Follow Christine on Twitter
- Follow Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s YouTube channel
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.