How important is it to your self-image, and to your business’s bottom line, to walk in your value? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Amanda Buse joins us with some excellent insights and strategies on how to communicate your value to your prospects, customers, and clients … and have a business that’s both very enjoyable and very profitable. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- An answer to a blog reader’s question regarding the statement, “Money is an echo of value; the thunder to value’s lightning.”
- Why a lack of money is absolutely not a commentary on one’s intrinsic value; only the value they’ve brought and communicated to the marketplace.
- Insights about the term, “walk in your value® based on the experience of Amy Wells.
Interview with Amanda Buse
- Why women tend to undervalue what they have to offer.
- A fascinating study: women-owned businesses only make 30% of the revenue that male-owned businesses do (and the reasons behind this).
- Two keys to earning at the highest levels: a system, and belief in yourself.
- How fear and imposter syndrome hold us back.
- A simple way to stay in touch with your network and earn more referrals.
- What’s included in Amanda’s free Girl Boss Virtual Goody Bag
Click to Tweet
90% of our success is mindset. The other 10% is strategy and execution. ~Amanda Buse Click To Tweet
If you are not able to understand your own value and see it for yourself, no one else will see it. ~Amanda Buse Click To Tweet
You need a system and you need belief to earn at the highest levels. ~Amanda Buse Click To Tweet
- FREE Resource: Girl Boss Virtual Goody Bag
- Connect with Amanda on Facebook
- Connect with Amanda on LinkedIn
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- Go-Giver Beyond The MasterMind Retreat
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
- Order The Go-Giver
- Order The Go-Giver Leader
- Order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
- How to Post a Review