How important is pursuing our potential to living a happy, successful, and fulfilling life? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. Speaking of potential, in our interview segment, a man who is one of the world’s foremost authorities in the area of personal development shows us how WE can close the gap from where we are… to where we can be. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A powerful story from Hasidic Jewish teaching about living up to your potential.
- How to measure your true success.
- The reason why this story bothers me.
Interview with Mark Sanborn
- One of the most exciting things you can do every day.
- Why you should not only look for ways to get ahead, but stay ahead.
- The two paths to improvement.
- The four areas of the Potential Matrix and how they determine your success.
- Why reflection is so important to your long-term success.
- What the stories of Marissa and Greg can teach us about the “inner” and “outer” dilemma.
- 3 secrets to improving your performance.
- The only thing that can prevent you from improving.
- How Mark’s “Five Friends” have helped him get better.
- The most dangerous mistake for any professional to make.
Click to Tweet
Better always beats #best. @mark_sanborn #success Click To Tweet
#Goals are a way of keeping score of progress, but #purpose is the reason people achieve. @mark_sanborn Click To Tweet
On this episode, discover how the #Potential Matrix determines your #success. @mark_sanborn Click To Tweet
- The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be by Mark Sanborn
- The Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn
- Fred 2.0 by Mark Sanborn
- You Don’t Need A TITLE to Be a Leader by Mark Sanborn
- Mark’s Podcast
- Mark’s Blog
- Connect with Mark on Facebook
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Mark on Twitter