023 Influential Typist
We all want to reach our most desirable customers and be able to offer them our products and services that we know will bring them immense value. But even getting their attention can be difficult as people are busier than ever before. And for most of us the current marketing is still rooted heavily in “me me me” and “what we sell.”
But it is only when a customer feels seen and understood that they’ll even be willing to evaluate your offerings. So how do we create more personalized digital and experience-based marketing designed to break through busy people’s cocoons and connect with their story? For many years now, Chris Brogan has been one of the most successful and influential people on the Internet. One reason is that he knows how to connect! He’s also someone for whom Bob has tons of admiration.
Topics they discuss include:
- What you need to know about how the world of your customers has changed.
- How you can break through the noise of distractions.
- How are customers buying today? And what’s different about it.
- The power of story support.
- The magic of “tiny media”.
Resources mentioned during the show:
- Chris’s Website: http://chrisbrogan.com
- Sunday Newsletter: https://chrisbrogan.com/nl/
- Podcast: http://cbrogan.me/mtbitunes
- Blog: https://chrisbrogan.com/blog/
- Chris’ many books: http://cbrogan.me/amazon
Connect with Chris on social media:
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/broganchris
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/chrisbrogan
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrisbrogan
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/chris.brogan
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/chrisbrogan
- Join The Go-Giver Movement: https://thegogiver.com/join
- Go-Giver Influencers Facebook Membership Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoGiverInfluencers/
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy: https://gogiverentrepreneursacademy.com/
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker Program: https://gogiverspeaker.com/
- The Go-Giver book: https://bit.ly/2F5nTzc
- The Go-Giver Influencer book: https://bit.ly/2Deo0Hc