This episode features a two-part Thought of the Day segment. Is there really a “secret” to selling? Well, yes … but as Harry Browne said, “The secret of selling … need not be a secret.” We’ll discuss that in our first segment. In the second segment, we’ll look at Harry’s 5-step process that will make selling a lot more fun, less stressful, and more profitable for both you … AND your customer. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The story behind the publication of Harry Browne’s influential book The Secret of Selling Anything.
- The three immutable laws of human nature that formed the basis of his sales philosophy and methodology.
- Mr. Browne’s “secret” of selling (which he believed shouldn’t be a secret).
- Why both the buyer and seller profit in a true free-market exchange.
- The five steps to Harry Browne’s simple selling process.
Click to Tweet
Find out what people want … and help them get it. ~Harry Browne Click To Tweet
Profit is a reward for satisfying the desire of someone else. ~Harry Browne Click To Tweet
In every free-market exchange there are always two profits: the seller profits and the buyer profits. ~Harry Browne Click To Tweet
- The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne is available in paperback form online via The System Press, by telephone at 1-845-757-5037. Or, you can order the Kindle version via Amazon.com.
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- Free Video Series: Exploring The Five Laws with Bob Burg
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy
- The Go-Giver Leader
- How to Post a Review