How important are telephone skills, both while growing up, and in business? I’d say very important. We’ll discuss that in our Thought of the Day. And in the interview … it’s often said that selling via the telephone is dead. But, we’ll learn from an expert in this field that it’s far from true.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- What my Parents taught me as a child about speaking on the telephone, and how that has helped me throughout my life.
- Several skills that are critical for anyone answering phones at an office.
- Why good telephone skills communicate excellence to the other person.
Interview with Art Sobczak
- Why there will always be room for good salespeople.
- The “smart calling” strategy: having information about the prospect and their organization that allows you to personalize your information and be more relevant to their needs.
- How to make your calls rejection-proof (and how to reframe rejection).
- Art’s proven sales process.
- How to strategically use voice mail in the sales process, and why you must leave a hint at a possible result that the buyer might be interested in.
Click to Tweet
Discover how to use “smart calling” in the sales process with @ArtSobczak Click To Tweet
People don’t buy a product or service, they buy a result. @ArtSobczak Click To Tweet
Discover how to make your sales calls rejection-proof with @ArtSobczak Click To Tweet
- How to Place the Successful Sales and Prospecting Call (the book is free—just pay the shipping charge)
- 501 Sales Tips (free ebook)