While one’s character is generally understood to be more important than one’s reputation, one’s reputation is also very important. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll look at some ideas and suggestions from Elizabeth Engen behind the art of managing—and even rescuing—an online reputation. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The difference between character and reputation, according to the legendary John Wooden.
- The need for our reputation to be based on our character.
- Why we need to make sure to take the appropriate steps to guard our reputations.
Interview with Elizabeth Engen
- How Elizabeth defines online reputation management.
- Some surprising statistics about reputation management.
- Why not being online can actually hurt your online reputation.
- The importance of not oversharing about your personal life.
- How Elizabeth takes a client through an online makeover.
- Steps to dealing with a bad review about your business or you personally.
- What SEO is and why it’s so important for your business.
- Common mistakes people make with SEO.
- Elizabeth’s blog
- Check out Elizabeth’s FREE resources
- Connect with Elizabeth on Facebook
- Connect with Elizabeth on LinkedIn
- Follow Elizabeth on Twitter
- Follow Elizabeth on Instagram
- Elizabeth’s YouTube channel
Click to Tweet
On this episode, @PremierSeoMN reveals why every business needs a #reputation management strategy. Click To Tweet
Our online #reputation is either developed by us or for us. @PremierSeoMN Click To Tweet
#Reputation management is ensuring that the potential customers see your business for what it truly is instead of what some people might put online about it. @PremierSeoMN Click To Tweet