As a business, as a human being, empathy and kindness just makes so much sense. It’s both the right way to be and it also happens to be the most profitable. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. In the second segment, two practical takeaways from the amazing story shared about the value of empathy. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- My favorite customer experience story and the immense value of empathy.
- How the heart-based culture of Southwest Airlines not only allowed for this unique customer experience to occur, but actually encouraged it.
- The connection between Southwest Airlines’ immense value they bring to those they serve and the large profit they enjoy year after year.
- Why it is imperative to create the culture that allows people to focus on the actual issue, which is taking care of the customer.
- Why you must recruit people to join your team who will fit into this positive, solution-oriented, customer-pleasing culture.
Click to Tweet
#Empathy is not only the *right* way to be with your customers; it’s the most profitable way, as well. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet
Why @SouthwestAir *really* remains immensely #profitable year, after year, after year. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet
This amazing story re: @SouthwestAir could never have occurred without a corporate #culture that not only allowed for it, but actually encouraged it. ~ @BobBurg on The Go-Giver Podcast Click To Tweet