Just how much influence does the salesperson have in terms of how the value of his or her product is perceived by their prospective buyer? Actually… quite a lot. And with that in mind, we’ll discuss the importance of sales differentiation with a true expert, Lee Salz. In fact, that’s the very title of his terrific new book. That and more on today’s show.
Interview with Lee B. Salz
- Why you should avoid using the word “best” when describing your product or service.
- The power of this opening statement: “Today, I’ll share with you some differences in what we offer that our clients find beneficial, and you can decide for yourself if those are meaningful to you.”
- How to align your differentiators with the right opportunities.
- The difference between marketing differentiation and sales differentiation.
- Why we must give context to sales differentiators to help prospects understand them.
- A powerful story about a locally owned and operated waste management company in Minnesota that discovered its differentiator and became even more successful.
- How to use the customer’s objection to proactively differentiate your product or service.
Click to Tweet
Sales #Differentiation is a key to communicating exceptional value and selling at the price you want. Learn how from @SalesArchitects Click To Tweet
#Sales differentiation drives buyer action. @SalesArchitects Click To Tweet
On this episode, learn how to use the customer’s objection to proactively differentiate your product or service. @SalesArchitects #sales Click To Tweet
- Sales Differentiation: 19 Powerful Strategies to Win More Deals at The Prices You Want by Lee Salz (also available on Amazon)
- Hire Lee to speak
- The Sales Architects E-Newsletter
- Connect with Lee on Facebook
- Connect with Lee on LinkedIn
- Follow Lee on Twitter