Episode #13: Influential Referrals
The advantage of running your business through mainly referrals and customer introductions is self-evident. Who would even argue otherwise.
The problem for many salespeople, however, is an inability to ask. And, even when they do, it rarely results in referrals.
You may have even asked for a referral from a customer or client who truly knew, liked, and trusted you, but when you did, they responded with something that sounded like:
“Well, I can’t think of anyone right now. But, when I do, I’ll definitely let you know.”
Did you ever hear from them again? At least regarding a referral?
But…unfortunately probably not.
Good news: it doesn’t have to be that way. Bob shares some of his top tips in overcoming the fear of asking…and asking correctly so that you greatly increase the odds of receiving high-quality referrals.
Points Bob covers include:
- 4 benefits of a Referral-Based business
- 5 reasons why salespeople don’t ask
- The “How to Know” statement (Key!)
- The Referral Bridge
- The funnel (how to ask correctly so you’ll never again hear the words, “I can’t think of anyone right now but when I do…I’ll call you.”)
- Endless Referrals book: https://thegogiver.com/endless-referrals/
- How to Cultivate a Network of Endless Referrals Audio Program: http://bit.ly/2ueUeAr
- The Referrals Mindset Audio Program: http://bit.ly/2NaN6Mz
- The Go-Giver Podcast: https://thegogiver.com/podcast/
- Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy Live Workshop – Nov. 2-3: https://gogiverentrepreneursacademy.com/